Dissecting a Decision
Think about a significant recent decision (made by yourself or by your agency) and dissect that decision.
- What factors did you (or your agency) consider in that decision?
- What quantitative or qualitative data informed the decision or was disregarded?
- What alternative consequences could have resulted from the decision? Who was involved with the decision?
- After the decision was made, did events unfold as anticipated?
- If not, what did happen, and why do you think it happened the way it did?
Complete Worksheet 3d.A1.